*Which Type of Membership is right for my company?
Builder Member: General Contractor of new residential construction, residential remodeling (major structural alterations that encompasses the entire home) and/or residential land development.
Associate Member: Any supplier, subcontractor, or other business that, as a part of its business, acts in support of the residential construction industries, but does not specifically fit the membership type above.
Requirements for HBA Membership:
- Payment of $490 for Annual Dues
- Payment of $25 Application Fee
- Workers Compensation Certificate of Insurance (If Missouri State law requires your company to carry Workers Compensation insurance. Contact HBAGS if any questions.)
- General Liability Certificate of Insurance
- Better Business Bureau Rating of “B” or Higher (If your company does not yet have a Better Business Bureau rating please click the link below, fill out the attached paperwork, and send to HBAinfo@SpringfieldHBA.com to receive one.)
Better Business Bureau Form
If you would prefer to print an application and send it to us, please use our downloadable Member Application Form.